- Braces & Invisalign
- Why Dr. Feldman?
Our patients know that Feldman Orthodontics is the #1 choice for an orthodontist in Scottsdale, AZ, but even those who work with us regularly have questions from time to time, especially about a product as relatively new as Invisalign We’ve put together a few of the most common questions we are asked about this product—to help you make smart decisions about the orthodontic health of your family.
• How long do you wear Invisalign? – The exact time a person wears the system varies depending on the exact problem being corrected. However, it is important to note that it is normally much less time than braces.
• Is Invisalign expensive? – While there is a cost associated with the treatment, it is often comparable to traditional metal braces.
• What does the Invisalign system look like? – It is a clear, plastic tray system. When it is in the mouth, it is nearly invisible.
• How long do you wear the Invisalign aligner each day? – It is worn most of the day, usually 22 hours or so.
• Are there restrictions on foods that can be eaten, like with braces? Unlike metal braces, you can eat nearly anything. You will remove the trays during meals. Then, brush your teeth before putting them back in place.
• What happens if a tray is lost? – Since the Invisalign system includes multiple aligners that gradually align the teeth, normally you will be able to move ahead to the next stage. However, it is best to contact your Scottsdale, AZ, orthodontist to get his input.
While the Invisalign system may seem a bit complicated at first, it is an excellent solution for many adolescents and adults. If you are not already working with another Scottsdale, AZ, orthodontist, contact us at Feldman Orthodontics today. We look forward to helping you have your most beautiful smile!
Dr. Feldman, top-rated orthodontist in Scottsdale, AZ, offers the most advanced braces for you and your loved one, including metal braces, clear braces, Invisalign, Invisalign Teen, SureSmile and more! Contact one our 2 convenient orthodontics office located in Surprise & Scottsdale, AZ, to schedule your Feldman Smile Assessment today!
Surprise AZ, Orthodontics Office: 623.544.1334
Scottsdale AZ, Orthodontics Office: 480.739.2240